Thursday, April 10, 2014

Introduction to the 3 P's!

Hello World!
My name is Pj...I am a professional procrastinator.....or as I like to believe, a typical person with too many things to experience or experiment with in one lifetime!

Another words, I have ADD and get easily distracted by shining new things, new adventures and cool looking projects or classroom ideas.

On this blog, I plan on completing projects that I have started over MANY years and share the process.  I'm hoping for some support to encourage me to remain on task!  Although I do have to be honest because I WILL wander into the exciting world of a new activity, project and ideas and will change projects midway.

A little background about myself.  I'm a bit over a 1/2 century old.. (I LOVE saying that), a mother of 2 boys who are 14 and 18.  I'm sure you will hear about them occasionally.  I also have the most wonderful job in the world.....I teach preschoolers with special needs!  It is one of the most difficult, challenging job that is full of love everyday.... well, MOST days.  I have a BA in fine art and Master's in Education...specializing in Early Childhood Education for Students with Moderate/Severe Needs.  What a mouthful!

Come follow me as I attempt to create a blog, finish projects, start adventures, teach and and remain on task!  I AM laughing at myself as I write this!  Have an awesome day and hug someone, you both will feel so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment